Laboratory ovens are convection appliances for general purposes in the scientific and manufacturing industries. Applications include sterilization, experiment management, drying, processing, and testing. These oven chambers have a specialized application or characteristic which separates them apart from general-purpose lab ovens.
These laboratory ovens are mainly apply to the industrial and mining enterprises, laboratories, research units for drying, baking, melting and sterilization test. And used to test its performance in the case of high temperature, thermostat change, such as electrician electronics, automobile and motorcycle, ship, universities, scientific research institutes and other related products, parts and materials.
-Drying: removing the moisture from the specimen and oven chamber as efficiently as possible.
-Baking: heating a substrate without dehumidifying it.
-Curing: the sample is physically or chemically altered by a slow baking and drying process.
1. A laboratory oven heats its contents via the principle of convection. The heating element is not located within the specimen chamber of the oven, but in a separate external envelope. This prevents radiant heat from affecting the specimen, but the resulting temperature of the oven walls is enough to heat and dehydrate a specimen.
2. Convective heat transfer is achieved by gravity or mechanical convection. In the former, cooler air is displaced by warmer air and directed towards the heating element until the entire chamber is up to temperature. Since this method has poor uniform heat distribution, energy waste, and a longer preheat time than mechanical convection, mechanical convection lab ovens are favorable. These types heat quicker and more evenly due to blowers and baffles in the oven chamber.
3. Air intakes and exhausts can be adjusted to withhold or release humidity, and are necessary to expel VOCs and fumes. Insulation reduces the rate of thermal transfer and is responsible for the energy efficiency of the oven. The oven itself is typically steel in construction which helps prevent radiant heat from the oven exterior. A locking door with robust gaskets provides user access to the oven chamber.
The forced, blower-assisted airflow design offers excellent temperature uniformity and fast recovery. A turbo blower and heavy-duty motor combine to direct air over the shelves and samples for even, constant drying, curing and baking. These units are especially ideal for glassware drying. The independent overtemperature safety feature is user adjustable and provides added safety.
● Two inch Adjustable Exhaust Port
● Stainless Steel Shelves, Corrosion-resistant stainless steel (AISI 304) inner chamber
● Independent Overtemperature Safety
● Timer: On / Off, Recurring weekly, or real time
● Optional Reversible Door
● High Temperature Silicone Door Seal
● Automatic over temperature alarm system protects samples
● No Exposed Heating
● Wrap Around Insulation
● Durable Powder Coat Paint Exterior Finish
● Digital Timer
● 24 Month Limited Warranty
● Door alarm notifies user when door is left open (for large capacity models)
|Interior Size (W*H*D)mm||450*400*400||500*500*600||600*900*500||800*1000*600|
|Exterior Size (W*H*D)mm||700*840*540||700*1050*700||800*1350*700||1000*1600*800|
|Max Shelf Load||25 Kgs||25 Kgs||40 Kgs||40 Kgs|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%||50Hz/60Hz;||AC 380V±10%||50Hz/60Hz;|
|Temp. Range||+15 ºC~ +200 ºC||+15 ºC~ +330 ºC||+15 ºC~ +200 ºC||+15 ºC~ +330 ºC|
|Temp. Constancy||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC||±0.2 ºC~0.3 ºC|
|Temp. Uniformity||±2.0 ºC / 15 ºC~ 200ºC||±2.5 ºC / 15 ºC~330ºC||±2.0 ºC / 15 ºC~ 200ºC||±2.5 ºC / 15 ºC~330ºC|
|Heat Up Time||6 min / 50 ºC to 200 ºc||10 min / 50 ºC to 300 ºC||6 min / 50 ºC to 200 ºc||10 min / 50 ºC to 300 ºC|
|Power Watts (KW)||3.0 KW||4.2 KW||5.5 KW||6.5 KW|
|Gross Weight (Kgs)||65.0 Kgs||90.0 Kgs||120.0 Kgs||185.0 Kgs|
Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. as a manufacturer and supply environmental testing chambers for abroad partners many years ! The mainly products from Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. : climatic chambers, environmental chambers, walk-in chambers, thermal shock chambers, xenon test chambers, ozone test chambers, & vibration test systems.
Many thanks for your reading ! I appreciate it ! Meanwhile, I am glad to know you have the inquiry for Wewon environmental chambers. The related data as above files mentioned, Hope you like it ! For more details check, Please send us a mail. I am waiting for you there ! Thank you.
No 9, Jin Yu Ling Road, Sangyuan Industrial Zone,
Guangdong, 523119, China
+86 136 9497 2540